Who says style and substance cannot be mixed? The Sony Xperia Acro S is one of these devices, since this water-resistant smartphone is stylish enough to be able to impress the spectators, and to make things better, since it can be used underwater.
Sure, you may have better things to do when you're diving instead of checking your Facebook or watching a movie, right? So what does the Sony Xperia Acro S has to offer in terms of hardware?
We are looking at the now popular 4.3 HD Reality Display screen that offers high resolution images and extreme clarity, and also supports Full HD video recording, video chat HD TV and HDMI connectivity so you can watch it in great detail on a large screen television.
The Xperia Acro S also has NFC connectivity, allowing you to easily open applications with a single touch from an Xperia SmartTag. To be more specific, let's drill down to the details of the hardware Xperia Acro S:
- Quick capture camera 12 megapixels, you can go "off" to take the picture in a metre second to click a single button
- Certificate PlayStation
- Ability to record Full HD 1080p
- Front camera for HD 720p.
- Display glass scratch-resistant mineral with the ability to work with wet fingers
- Certified to IP55 and IP57 level of dust and water resistance.
- 1.5GHz dual core processor
It's good to see the Xperia acro S be released based on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. You can choose between black, white and pink.
Just remember that water-resistant does not mean that it can be submerged for long periods of time - but use it in the rain would be okay, though.
The Sony Xperia Acro S smartphone will be available soon in the Indian market, and price is Rs.35000/- (approximate).