LG has introduced the new Optimus 3D Max smartphone at Mobile World Congress (MNC) 2012. It is a 3D smartphone which was traded for several weeks in the web under the name 3D 2, with a 4, 3-inch touch screen 3-D feature, which resolves with 1,280 x 720 pixels. The Optimus 3D Max resolution is 640 x 360 pixels. It is driven by a clocked with 1.2 GHz dual core processor.
The LG Optimus 3D Max will come first in South Korea in trade and then gradually introduced in other markets. Other features a 5 megapixel camera with 3-count recording function, 8GB internal memory and the Google Android operating system 2.3. An update to Ice Cream Sandwich will be made shortly after the market launch.
- Chipset: Dual Core 1.2 GHz processor (OMAP4430)
- Display: 4.3-inch WVGA 3D display (10.92 cm) with Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Memory: 8 GB of internal storage, 1 GB of internal memory
- Camera: 5.0 MP with dual lens
- Operating System: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Battery: 1,520 mAh
- HSPA + 21 Mbit / s
- HDMI port on 2D/3D TV / monitor up to 1080p via MHL
- DLNA (3D-video is also supported) for wireless connection to TV / PC
- Complete support NFC, LG day +