Good news for mobile users, the Nokia presenting at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona the 808 PureView, a 'cell' which has a Carl-Zeiss, capable of capturing up to 41 megapixel photos. The team has Symbian OS Belle, 4-inch screen, 512 MB of RAM and a 16GB internal memory, expandable via SD memory card type.
- 41 megapixel camera with Nokia Pureview Pro imaging technology
- Carl Zeiss optics
- 16:9 viewfinder with easy on-screen touch controls
- Xenon flash
- Auto focus and touch to focus
- Face detection software
- Dimensions 123.9 x 60.2 x 13.9 mm (17.95 mm at camera)
- Weight 169 gm
- 16 GB of internal memory
- Up to 48 GB with an external microSD card
- Bluetooth 3.0/HDMI/DLNA
- High-Speed USB 2.0
- FM transmitter
The terminal will be around 30,000 in India and will be available in the second quarter of 2012 in red, black and white.