State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the largest and most modern Indian bank. Its headquarters is in Mumbai and it is a scheduled bank. The Bank was established at June 2, 1806 in the city of Calcutta. SBI offers a wide range of modern financial products and services. In State Bank of India value your time, so you can settle your affairs as you like - quickly and without unnecessary formalities.
SBI has 13,000 branches in India and 5 associate banks located even in the remotest parts of India. SBI offers a wide range of banking products and their services to corporate and retail customers.
SBI Services: - State Bank of India (SBI) will provide many services to his customers, Such as Personal Banking, NRI Services, Corporate Banking, Online Banking, Agriculture, and more:
SBI Credit Card
SBI Credit Card, that allows the holder from using means that currently it does not have an account to the amount of the credit limit set by the bank. SBI Credit Card Visa / MasterCard ready for use around the world and can be used at ATMs marked CIRRUS / PLUS all over the world, as well as in the ATM SBI Bank spread all over India. For more information, visit this website www.sbicard.com.
SBI Online Banking
State Bank of India (SBI) online banking is a facility services provided to customers SBI to conduct banking transactions via the Internet, anytime, anywhere, which is easier for users of check balances, transfer to account transfers, bill payments and purchase prepaid vouchers.
Benefit of SBI Online Banking
- Save time, Perform banking activities just using a personal computer or laptop equipped with internet connection
- Anytime, unlimited time to conducting transactions or simply check balances and account mutation
- Wherever, Can make transactions from anywhere in the world as long as there is access to the Internet
- Easy, Clear transactions with a navigation menu is simple, although first-time use
- Safe, equipped with a layered security system, namely the User Customer to access the User ID and Password SBI Online Banking.
- One access for all products, by logging in using User ID only, you can simultaneously access the entire SBI products you have in one Customer Information File at SBI.