Ritesh Deshmukh will not look at comedies

He is a successful actor who is mainly in comedy films like Masti, Mala Maal Weekly, Hey Baby and Housefull one of the main roles played. But actor Riteish Deshmukh does not like to watch comedy movies.

"I do not watch comedy movies. If I go to a DVD store and I buy 100 films there will be only 1 comedy among them. I buy them not because I do not like to watch, "says Riteish.

Does he or his own movies? "No, I do not watch my own films. If I see my own movies on TV, then I will immediately zap to another channel. I do not know why, but I prefer to watch other movies. "

The 32-year-old actor, known for his comic timing, he says funny to observe people in to live in a funny character. “I like to watch other people for inspiration. There are so many people who are naturally funny. Some funny people I know are Sajid Nadiadwala, Sajid Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar ... they all have a good sense of humor. "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...