"Every actor dreams of working with Yash Chopra"

Anushka Sharma to go this year two dreams come true. Her first dream: Again working with none other than Shah Rukh Khan and her second dream: a film with director Yash Chopra. Anushka never thought these two dreams of her so quickly would be fulfilled.

"I never thought I'd get another chance with Shah Rukh Khan to work after my debut. I feel very honored. And besides I am also a directed by Yash Chopra himself. It is the dream of every actor to work with Yashji. I think I spent a lot of these recordings will learn. "

The first shots of the yet-untitled film took place in London with Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif. Anushka begins in May with her recordings. She is now busy with the shooting of Vishal Bharadwaj's Matru Ka Ki Bijlee Mandola, which they can be seen next to Imran Khan.

Yash Chopra's film is scheduled for release in Diwali 2012.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...