Nikon has launched new 10 megapixel camera for its Nikon Coolpix series called the Coolpix L23, features automatic technology for perfect pictures without worry. Wherever you are and whatever you want to shoot, Easy Auto mode optimizes all camera settings for superior results, facilitating the capture frame you want.
It has Wide-angle lens with Nikkor 5x zoom lets you capture any easy, clear close-ups of the great group shots and Smart Portrait System (SPS) ensures perfect portraits every time. Compatible with double A batteries and a slim body, this camera is powered and easy to carry anywhere.
Furthermore, the camera comes with a 2.7 inch TFT LCD screen with 230,000 pixels, the L23 generous. In addition, the device can also record VGA 640x480 video.
Nikon Coolpix L23 10 Megapixel Camera Specifications:
- 10.1 million pixels
- Vibration Reduction (VR)
- ISO Auto (ISO 80 to 1600)
- Hi-Speed USB / PictBridge
- Two R6/AA-size batteries
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): Approx. 96.7 x 59.9 x 29.3 mm / 3.9 x 2.4 x 1.2 in. (excluding projections)
- Weight: Approx. 170 g / 6.0 in. (Including battery and SD memory card)
- Video: VGA: 640 x 480 (30 fps) QVGA: 320 x 240 (30 fps)
- Internal memory (approx. 22 MB), SD memory card / SDHC / SDXC
- 2.7 inches TFT LCD coating (acrylic) coating to reduce light spots
- Number of points: Approx. 230,000 points;
- NIKKOR 5x optical zoom, Focal length: 4.0 to 20.0 mm (nominal) value f / -: f/2.7-6.8, Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups, a spherical lens element (ASP) : 3 items, 5 areas
- Image Sensor Type: CCD 1/2, 9 inches with interlinear transfer; range color filter: RGB filter, Total pixels: Approx. 9.98 million pixels Recording Pixels: Approx. 9.98 million pixels
The latest Nikon Coolpix L23 camera available in Indian market, and expect price is rs.4499/- INR.