NVIDIA has launched the third GPU architecture based on the latest generation of Kepler, the GeForce GTX 670th
GeForce GTX 670 combines high performance with exceptional energy efficiency. GPU Boost Technology dynamically increases the clock frequency to provide even higher performance. A NVIDIA Surround allows you to play on three monitors supported by a single graphics card.
According to the manufacturer, the new processor is to provide each player an extremely attractive price performance, excellent energy efficiency and high refinement, at prices starting at 29,000 in India.
NVIDIA GTX 670 graphics processor is the younger brother of recently announced GTX 680, which is the most powerful single GPU NVIDIA. In addition to the relatively small length of approximately 24cm (9.5 inches), the card system based on the GTX 670 is incredibly efficient - surpassing the closest competitive product by more than 45 percent and consuming about 18 percent less energy.
It's not all: the performance of the GeForce GTX 670 in the 25 most popular games and benchmarks are very close to the flag, much more expensive competitor's product. GTX 670 GPU is based on the Kepler architecture produced in 28 nm process technology, similar to systems NVIDIA GTX 680 and dual GTX 690 cards, which debuted in March and April.
- Number of cores CUDA: 1344
- Base frequency: 915
- Increased frequency: 980
- Fill Rate (billion / sec): 102.5
- Memory speed (Gbps) (Gbps): 6.0
- Memory: 2048 MB
- Memory interface: 256-bit GDDR5
- Maximum throughput: 192.2
- 3D Vision
- Development environment: CUDA
- DirectX: 11
- Supported Bus: PCI-E 3.0
- Games: 3D
- Blu Ray 3D
- The maximum resolution in the case of standard DVI: 2560x1600
- The maximum resolution for analog VGA mode: 2048x1536
- Supported connectors: HDMI
- Dual Link DVI-D
- Dual-channel DVI port
- Displayed on several displays
- Support audio via HDMI: Internal
- Height: 4376 Cali
- Length: 9.5 Cali
- Width: dual-slot design
- Maximum GPU Temperature: 97 C
- Power consumption: 170 W
- Minimum System Power Requirement: 500 W
- Power Connectors 6-pin x2