Film on Kishore Kumar's coming soon

Kishore Kumar
A few months ago, the son of the legendary singer, actor, producer and director Kishore Kumar approves filmmaker Anurag Basu for the film biography of his father. And although he has given his consent, he made it clear that he is only the beginning and the end was good.

"The assistant Anurag Basu came eight months ago to me with the script for the biopic about my father. Basu himself was not present. I read the script and my endorsement, "said Amit.

"I do have to say that I was only the beginning and end of the script good find. My father was not just anybody and I think his biopic can not be made following a meeting with me. "

The main role of Kishore Kumar is played by none other than Ranbir Kapoor. There is Amit well pleased. "I am pleased that the role of my father is played by Ranbir Kapoor. He is a very talented young actor. "

Unlike his father wants the 59-year-old Amit not sing for Bollywood films. He is very happy with the composing and singing songs for his own albums. According to him it's time for a new generation. "There is a new generation of singers. They need a chance to sing. I am happy with what I do. "

When the recording start is not known, but the film is already scheduled for release in spring 2013.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...