Canon has launched the new G1-X 14.3 megapixel camera in the series of Powershot. This interesting PowerShot G1 X equipped with Japanese 14.3-megapixel CMOS sensor size of 18.7 × 14 mm.
Thanks to DIGIC image processor 5, the manufacturer of the G1-X managed to equip in the range of sensitivity from ISO 100 to 12800, which is an absolute record in the compacts of the manufacturer. As befits decent equipment for advanced users, the new PowerShot format supports 14-bit recording in format RAW and serial mode High-speed Burst HQ. This last feature allows you to save a sequence of six shots per second.
With the new Canon PowerShot G1X you can record video in Full HD 1080p at 24 frames per second, with stereo sound and optical stabilization. Close-up lens can be used during video recording.
Canon PowerShot G1-X Technical-Specifications:
- Canon 1.5-inch, 14.3 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor
- Canon’s HS SYSTEM
- Zoom while shooting and play back videos on an HDTV via the HDMI output.
- Intelligent Image stabilization
- 3-inch Vari-Angle LCD , optical viewfinder
- Optical Viewfinder
- 3.0-inch TFT color LCD Vari-angle type with wide-viewing angle
- SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack NB-10L , Adapter CA-PS700
- 4x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- High-Speed Burst HQ continuous capture @ 6 fps
- 28mm Wide-Angle Lens
- 1080p Full HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button
- Outstanding low-light performance up to ISO 12800
- Dimensions 116.7 x 80.5 x 64.7mm
- Weight 534g
The new Canon PowerShot G1-X price of Rs.40,499/- in India