Aamir Khan's new movie Talaash release on 30 November

Talaash
Aamir Khan's new movie Talaash was scheduled for release in June but was postponed by the producers to November. There were rumors that the end of the film would correspond strongly with Kahaani and to the public the time to forget Kahaani Talaash was shifted.

Another rumor was that Aamir Khan was too busy with other work and had no time to film for that time to promote. The latter was indeed true.

"The reason that the film will be released later this year is because of me. In June I could not have enough time for promotional activities, because it coincided with my other work. Farhan and Ritesh's why I asked for the film later this year to bring. "

Aamir has already viewed the film and is very happy with the result. "This is my first major release after Dhobi Ghat. I viewed the film and I'm happy with the end result. Reema (Kagti) has very good job. "

Talaash, with starring Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee, is scheduled for release on 30 November.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...