Emraan wants to take more risks

Emraan Hashmi
He is one of the few actors who really any movie successfully and according to him is that due to his choice to continue the border to seek out and take risks. He never actually plays it safe, like many big stars in Bollywood.

"I do not want every year in the same kind of movie to see. I want to take risks, play different roles and that a success. "

The actor has successively tasted success with Murder 2, The Dirty Picture and Jannat 2. He belongs in Bollywood now one of the most successful actors. He himself has never sought. "I never want to be that kind of list. I've always done movies where I believed in it. I admit that the yield and success of a film is very important, but it's not where you as an actor strive for, "said the 33-year-old actor.

Emraan's next movie is Dibakar Banerjee's Shanghai. This makes its world premiere during the IIFA Weekend in Singapore.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...